PRICE BY NEGOTIATION
Currumbin Freehold Investment:
- Land Use 1: Light Industry
- Land Use 2: Single Unit Dwelling
- Zoning: COMMERCIAL INDUSTRY (ALBERT)
DJ Stringer Commercial Property are pleased to present this rare and sought after Commercial freehold investment opportunity for sale in the heart of Currumbin Waters.
This 1,153m2 Currumbin freehold property has a fully approved pet motel as a long term tenant which is currently netting $100,000 pa. Included is a 268m2 tilt panel building plus a 200m2 caretakers residence located just off the main arterial road providing easy access to the M1 and close to all restaurants, cafes' and beaches that Currumbin is famous for. This is truly a unique investment opportunity.
- Fully approved tenanted Pet Resort on 1,153m2 freehold land
- Includes 268m2 tilt panel building plus a 200m2 caretakers residence
- Located just off the main arterial road
- Long term tenant in place, new 5 + 5 year lease commenced this month
- Currently netting $100,000 pa O/G paid 100% by tenant
- Unique Investment Opportunity
This property is located in the heart of Currumbin commercial precinct and is linked by a major arterial road to the M1, Currumbin Valley and Currumbin beachfront.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact the exclusive Sales Agent Peter Antony on 0417 694 034.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.