Arrive home & enjoy open space with an ocean vista, from this spacious (4) bedroom dual level residence, ideal for dual living, extended family, independent teen or home business operation.
KEY FEATURES / UPPER LEVELS:
- Split level design (living area adjoins a few small steps to take you up to the 3 main bedrooms)
- Generous light filled open plan living w/raked ceilings
- Modern kitchen w/ breakfast bar
- Stylish bathroom with free standing bath & separate W/C
- Generous Master bedroom w/ ceiling fan & built in robes
- Bedrooms 2&3 w/ ceiling fan & built in robes
- L shaped covered deck commanding ocean views
- Double automatic garage (2700mm ceiling height) with additional toilet, internal laundry & internal access
LOWER LEVEL / DUAL LIVING:
- Internal stairway access from upper level, as well as private external side access
- Living area (ceiling height 2400mm)
- Functional kitchen w/dishwasher
- Bedroom (4)
- European style Laundry
- Bathroom w/ separate shower
- Covered outdoor deck w/ocean views
Rates - $824.20 per quarter year
Water Rates - $142.60 per quarter year
Market Rent - Current rent $750 per week (good tenants in place - lease expires 29/10/21, however flexible to leave earlier or enter into a new lease if available)
Land Size - 575m2 scenic allotment
Your abode is minutes to local shopping at both Banora Point Central & Banora Point Shopping Village, with more major shopping found at Tweed City within (7) minutes.
Local schools for all ages are also close by, such as Centaur Primary, St James, St Josephs, Lindisfarne, Pacific Coast Christian School, Tweed High & Tweed Primary.
Gold Coast beaches are within (15) minutes, as too the GC Airport & Southern Cross University.
A well laid out three tier residence that offers generous living options & ocean views, surrounded by new land sub-divisions below that is sure to increase property values in the immediate area.
When you consider the prices of vacant land & the increasing costs to build a new home, you will appreciate why this property represents good value - which also offers options to add value both inside & out, if so desired.
Please ensure you wear a mask when attending open homes & property inspections, your co-operation is greatly appreciated during these times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.