Immerse yourself amongst tranquility by living on the water's edge of this spacious (3) bedroom waterfront town-home, secured within the Seagulls Shores' gated Estate.
- Open plan living with easy care flooring
- Modernised well-appointed kitchen w/ water views
- Double automatic garage with internal entry & rear access out to courtyard
- Master bedroom w/air-conditioner, ensuite & Juliette balcony overlooking water
- Bedroom (2) with built in robe, air-conditioner currently not working and balcony (as per master bedroom)
- Generous outdoor covered deck
- Grassy yard & paved section
- Sandy beachfront position w/ wide water outlook
- Small pontoon may be permitted (subject to Council approval)
- Outstanding pool w/ pavilion & BBQ area, within complex
- Furniture is available in full or part thereof by separate negotiation
- Pet friendly (by way of Body Corporate Approval, which cannot be unreasonably withheld)
Rates - $660.90 per quarter year
Body Corporate - $64.21 per week
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $650-$675 per week
Seagulls Shores' is nestled at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac, within a hop skip & a fish to Seagulls Services Club, offering hearty meals, entertainment and the Revolution Fitness Centre to trim up ready for summer.
In addition, you are a short stroll to the Tweed West Panorama Shopping Village, which provides a local selection of basic groceries to suffice most requirements - major shopping at the Tweed Mall is within (7) minutes.
You will relish in a smorgasbord of water activities from your back yard, such as fishing, crabbing, boating & paddle boarding, to be enjoyed at a moment's notice.
Gold Coast surf beaches such as Coolangatta, Kirra & Rainbow Bay, are within (8) minutes, as too the Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross Uni.
This dual level light filled residence is nicely appointed and well ventilated, thanks to the cool breeze that floats over the water to gratify your abode on a hot summer's night.
There is something about living on the water that soothes the soul and clears the mind, if you can imagine starting each day this way, then this property is for you.
Please ensure you wear a mask when attending open homes & property inspections, your co-operation is greatly appreciated during these times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.