* To assist purchasers with their diligence, the seller has provided Pest & Building Reports which are available for perusal upon request.
Original 2 storey home oozing potential for an update and lots of room for expansion. Spacious living areas & decks to enjoy the rural outlook and sparkling water views. Main bedroom with private deck, 2 way-ensuite upstairs & other bedrooms and bathroom downstairs.
- Spacious air-conditioned living areas opening out to separate deck spaces
- Spacious 80's kitchen with dishwasher, lots of cupboards & benchspace
- Main bedroom & private deck with built-ins and 2 way-ensuite upstairs
- 2nd bedroom downstairs with built-ins & ceiling fan
- 3rd bedroom/craft room or study downstairs
- Single remote lock-up garage, rear colourbond shed & lots of storage
- Spacious, private rear yard with established plants and plenty of room for a pool
Land Size - 607sqm
Council Rates - $2,633.20 per annum
Market Rent - Current Lease (expired $470pw) - Current Rental Appraisal @ $595 per week
Conveniently located in an elevated street in Bilambil Heights. The home enjoys the convenience of the local store and 5 mins to Panorama shopping complex at Tweed West.
Approx. 15mins to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta's famous surfing beaches, boutique shops and an assortment of clubs and restaurants. Only 15 mins to GC International Airport
The perfect family home or investment that is ripe for a renovation with a rural outlook and water views.
Lots of room for extensions and plenty of room for a pool in the backyard. The property has been priced to sell, so be quick to inspect.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.