Immerse yourself into a tranquil low maintenance lifestyle with this well-appointed (3) bedroom low set villa nestled within the exclusive Anchorage Islands.
- Generous air-conditioned tiled living & separate dining zone
- Centrally located social kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher & as new oven
- Separate study area
- Master bedroom with water views, walk in robe & ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes, access to rear terrace (bed 2 air-conditioned)
- Side courtyard with shade sail & scope to plant your favourite herbs
- Double automatic lock up garage with internal & rear access
- Waterfront terrace surrounded by tropical landscape
- Complex pool, board walk and boat harbour
Body Corporate - $120.62 per week
Rates - $666 per quarter year
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $650 per week
This impressive residence is part of exclusive The Anchorage Islands and is situated at the far end of estate, within the 'Discovery Cove' precinct.
You will enjoy leisurely walks along the boat harbour and lazing on the private sandy beach beneath swaying palms.
In addition, the Tweed River girths the Estate which offers jetty fishing, blue lagoons and gorgeous safe swimming beach areas.
The Tweed Hospital, Bowls, Tweed Mall & Twin Towns can all be accessed at a moment's notice.
Gold Coast beaches, Airport & Southern Cross Uni are all within (5-7) minutes from home.
A delightful & secure home offering over 200m2 of internal space, as well as sufficient outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the picturesque boat harbour.
Properties of this ilk are extremely sought after and tightly held with good reason. It would also appeal to any age or mobility as it has no stairs to contend with.
Plenty of scope to modernise for today's era if so desired, otherwise simply move in and enjoy Christmas Day by the water's edge.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.