Arrive home via a tropical treelined drive and be inspired by breathtaking scenic views that will fulfil your day from this gorgeous setting.
Nestled on (5) elevated rustic acres, your Santa Fe' inspired (4) bedroom residence, infused with modern elegance, radiates a certain charm that is synonymous with country living.
- Formal living w/ combustion fire place, split system A/C & feature rock wall
- Central social kitchen w/ stunning 900mm Smeg oven, thick stone benches & 2 pac cabinetry
- Generous master bedroom w/ scenic views, split system A/C, open air ensuite, walk in robe & private deck
- Separate billiard room w/ table, accessories & striking dark timber flooring
- Study nook area
- Stunning 12m wet edge inground pool
- Cabana with new synthetic thatch roofing
- Expansive covered entertainers terrace
- Double automatic (7m x 6m) garage w/ high ceilings & work bench
- Machinery shed (12m x 6m) with toilet, shower & easily converted for studio / home business etc
- 9.7KW (40) solar panels
- 92,000 litres of water (4 x 23,000 litre tanks) & Enviro cycle system
Land Size - 2.15H / 5.31 acres (mostly natural bush at the rear & terraced lawn sections)
Rates - $451 per 1/4 year
This idyllic residence is within (6) minutes to local amenities, found at West Tweed, with major shopping at Coolangatta or the Tweed within (10) minutes from home.
For beach lovers & surfers you can have your toes in the sand or cruising along peeling point breaks within (15) minutes.
Southern Cross Uni & The Gold Coast International Airport can be reached in less than (20) minutes.
A unique and inspirational home that has been hand crafted to take full advantage of the expansive views, whilst preserving its natural existence amongst native flora & fauna.
If you are looking to immerse yourself into a tranquil existence, whilst still being in touch with reality, then this is it.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.