1 Hill St, Tweed Heads (also known as 12 Coral St, Tweed Heads)
Step back in time with this (4) bedroom beach-house, commanding exceptional water views over Jack Evans Boat Harbour & ocean views to the North.
* To assist prospective purchasers with their diligence, Building & Pest Reports are available upon request.
- Cool timber flooring throughout
- Generous living area
- Balcony commanding extensive water views over the boat harbour
- Study or additional guest room
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal laundry with additional second toilet
- Off street parking
- Elevated 550m2 allotment
- Lot B DP 385773 (also known as 12 Coral St Tweed Heads)
- Medium Density Residential
- Rates $1285 per 1/4 year
- Water rates $57 per 1/4 year
- Market rent in the vicinity of $650 per week
You can enjoy the spoils of living on the cusp of Coolangatta & the Tweed from this idyllic beach house, where major shopping & cool cafe's are within a short stroll.
For surfers and bathers, you will be in your element with world class beaches & peeling point breaks at Rainbow, Snapper, Greenmount & D-bah, which are all accessible within a moment's notice.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within (7) minutes from home.
Whether you wish to retain the vintage feel, enhance to the modern era or perhaps build your dream home, then this special property offers endless opportunities with limitless lifestyle options.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.