OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER 11:00 - 11:30AM NSW TIME
Relax and enjoy the tranquil lifestyle of living on the water's edge from your spacious 3 bedroom town home, secured within the highly sought after 'Seagull's Shores' establishment.
* Formal living & dining with easy care floors
* Spacious deck with room for bbq overlooking water
* Spacious kitchen/ meals area with dishwasher and lots of cupboards
* Master bedroom, built-ins & ensuite with Juliette balcony overlooking water
* 2nd bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan & Juliette balcony
* 3rd bedroom with walk-in robe & ceiling fan
* 9 solar panels
* Double lock-up remote control garage
* Grassy rear yard & boat winch
* Sandy beachfront position with wide water outlook
* Small pontoon may be permitted (subject to Council approval)
* Outstanding pool with pavilion and bbq area within complex
Rates - $2,294.60 per annum (pension discount)
Body Corp - $60 per week
Weekly Rental - $580-$600 per week approx.
Seagulls Shores' is nestled at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac, within a hop skip & a fish to Seagulls Services Club, offering hearty meals, entertainment and the Revolution Fitness Centre to trim up ready for summer.
In addition, you are a short stroll to the Panorama Shopping Centre which provides a local selection of basic groceries to suffice most requirements - major shopping at the Tweed Mall is within (7) minutes.
Gold Coast beaches such as Coolangatta & Kirra are within (8) minutes, as too the GC Airport and Southern Cross Uni.
There is something about living on the water that soothes the soul and clears the mind.
The dual level residence with sandy shoreline, is nicely appointed & well ventilated, thanks to the cool breeze that floats over the water to gratify your abode on a hot summers night.
Whether you are a keen angler, fit enough to paddle a SUP out to the Pacific Ocean or simply want to retire in style, then this property is more than just living, it's a lifestyle choice.
An idyllic property at an attractive price, that will welcome a new proud owner well before the next ebb tide!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.