OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST 10:00 - 10:30AM
Experience the pleasures and conveniences from this spacious (3) bedroom ground level apartment, overlooking lush tropical gardens and a glorious in-ground pool.
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan living with separate dining area
- Hostess kitchen with stone benches & stainless appliances
- Generous full length front patio bathed in morning sunshine
- Master bedroom with ensuite and rear terrace
- Secure parking in basement plus storage area
- In-ground pool
- Ceiling fans
- Mirrored robes in bedrooms (2) & (3)
- Separate powder room
- High ceilings
- Secure gated complex entry and intercom system
Body Corporate - $76.13 per week
Rates - $2,630.71 per annum
Permanent Market Rent - in the vicinity of $600 per week
'Albert Gardens' is a modern (3) level complex accommodating just (18) proud residents & laid out across a large 2706m2 prime allotment, right in the centre of Greenbank and diagonally opposite the Tweed Hospital.
Greenbank is a highly desirable pocket of the Tweed and is ideal for any age & or mobility (especially the mature) who can leave home and surround themselves with an abundance of lifestyle options, such as;
- Centro Shopping Centre 200m
- Tweed Hospital directly opposite the complex
- Tweed Bowls Club just around the next corner
- Tweed River walk and sandy beaches 100m
- Tweed Golf a few minutes drive
- Twin Towns a brisk 15 minute walk
- Coolangatta a 20 minute walk
- Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University within 5 minutes
- World class surf & swimming beaches such as Rainbow, Snapper, Greenmount & D-bah all within a few minutes
- Regular bus service operates throughout the region
A spacious apartment with a good size sunny balcony and close to all major amenities.
Whether you wish to purchase for personal use, to enjoy retirement now or in the future, or as an investment, 'Albert Gardens' is a distinctive choice.
Likely to draw plenty of enquiry, so don't delay your inspection as it will be sold.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.