OPEN TO INSPECT WEDNESDAY 12TH AUGUST 1:00 - 2:00PM & SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST 10:30 - 11:30AM
Arrive home and spread your wings with this substantial (4) bedroom family residence, commanding ocean & broad water views.
This spacious home has been designed to entertain & accommodate the growing family, with 3 generous living / entertainment areas, built in bars & romantic fireplace.
* 3 living areas with timber bi fold doors, timber & brick feature walls
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, air conditioning & ceiling fans
* 3 bedrooms lead out to private decks
* Large main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* Good sized main bathroom with spa
* Modern chef style kitchen, loads of cupboard space & granite benchtops with splashbacks
* Formal lounge & dining with fireplace
* Spacious rumpus room complete with bar, pool table & accessories
* Large laundry with extra shower & toilet
* Lots of storage areas and 2 roof voids
* Solar hot water & storage shed
* Remote double garage with workshop
* Rear yard access & room for a caravan or boat
* Landscaped gardens adjoining reserve at rear, with room for kids playground & future inground pool
Rates - $3,108.80 per annum
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $700 per week
Land size - 695m2 allotment
Located in a popular neighbourly street in Bilambil Heights and surrounded by quality homes.
Within (10) minutes to major shopping at the Tweed, licenced clubs, sporting facilities, world famous beaches & (15) minutes to the GC International Airport & Southern Cross University.
A solid well- built residence offering an abundance of space to enjoy with family and friends.
Coupled with its commanding views and close proximity to all major amenities, this is one property that should be on your list to inspect.
Start planning Christmas Day lunch from your new home!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.