OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 11TH JULY 12:00 - 12:30PM
PLEASE ACCESS VIA FAIRWAY DRIVE via WALTER CRESCENT
Spacious 3 bedroom elevated town-home within the 'Eastpoint' complex commanding outstanding 180 degree ocean and river views along the coastline to Kingscliff.
* Impressive open plan living areas with timber flooring
* Large covered entertainment deck
* Stylish kitchen with Omega appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
* Tinted windows
* Ducted air conditioning
* Large main bedroom with built-ins and massive ensuite with spa
* Covered balcony off main bedroom
* 2 good size rooms with built-in robes
* Downstairs powder room off separate laundry
* Rear landscaped courtyard
* 2 oversized garages with massive storage
* Pet-friendly complex
* Resort style Infinity pool and BBQ area
* Private & secure complex with intercom
Rates - $2,412.80 per annum
Body Corporate - $111.92 per week
Market Rent - $580 per week tenant in place on periodic lease
Located at 'Eastpoint' an exclusive gated complex with maintained tropical gardens, infinity pool & bbq area at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Banora Point East precinct.
Only a 5 minute drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre, schools and clubs & only 10 minutes to Coolangatta and the Gold Coast International Airport.
This luxurious coastal town-home offers an enviable lifestyle with impressive views.
This residence will suit the home buyer wanting low maintenance living close to all amenities.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.