Situated on one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive beachfront locations, Natura offers an unrivalled calibre of living in Burleigh Heads. Set against a backdrop of uninterrupted ocean views, residents will enjoy refined architecture, sophisticated interiors and enviable amenity from some of Australia's most coveted designers and project collaborators.
Apartments enjoy wonderful inclusions: fully integrated fridge, high-end Gaggenau appliances, butler's pantry, porcelain tile flooring, full height mirrors, handmade artisan wall lights, Brodware tapware and more.
- A luxury development comprising 33 x 3-bedroom residences all with secure resident parking.
Resident amenities include:
- A resort-style outdoor pool and poolside dining area
- A 'wellness space' providing residents with the opportunity to explore movement, recovery, mindset and community at home including: infrared saunas, private studio space, guided breathing and meditation chair, body scanning recovery chair, interactive movement classes and wellness education.
- Security intercom and bicycle storage
Body Corporate Fees - from approx. $175 per week
Rates - TBA
Water - TBA
- A luxury development comprising 33 beachfront half floor residences set over 18 storeys, each apartment enjoys 180-degree panoramic views of the ocean, Gold Coast skyline and hinterland.
- Within walking distance of everything Burleigh Heads has to offer - from the pristine beach and National Park to acclaimed eateries - Natura's location lends itself to a lifestyle of leisure and convenience each and every day.
- A short stroll to Burleigh's lively dining and social precinct; with James street at its heart, trendy coffee shops, sophisticated wine bars, quaint bakeries and fashion boutiques on your doorstep.
- Close proximity to local primary and secondary schools, parks, transport, easy access to the Gold Coast highway and a mere 25-minute drive to the Gold Coast International Airport. Apartments and Building Facilities
Natura is the epitome of coastal sophistication and a rare beachfront opportunity. With private lobbies and only two (2) residences per floor, Natura imbues a boutique luxury feel, capturing the essence of a standalone home.
Architecture and interior design by bureau^proberts and landscape by CUSP sees Natura bring together award-winning designers to procure an idyllic beachfront address. Abundant natural light, floor to ceiling windows and panoramic views of the ocean and hinterland makes Natura a light-filled haven. A homage to the beach, the finishes palette features neutral, warm tones and organic materials including natural stone and travertine.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.