INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT WELCOME
Perched high on the pinnacle Currumbin Hill you will be inspired by the breathtaking ocean views that span the entire coastline to Rainbow Bay and beyond.
Your private (4) bedroom residence with in-ground pool, is sliced into (6) distinctive layers which provides separate living & accommodation zones to suit a myriad of personal & lifestyle options.
From the far lower level working upwards the key features are as follows;
LOWER LEVEL 1:
- Tiled Games Room
- Access to lower timber deck and inground Pool
- Separate toilet
- Wet Bar w/stone benchtop and sink
LOWER LEVEL - 2:
- Carpeted Media Room/Kids' Retreat
- Main bathroom w/separate toilet
- 2 bedrooms w/ built in robes, ceiling fans and access to terrace courtyard
- Timber deck w/clothes line
LOWER LEVEL - 3:
- Open plan formal/formal dining room
- Timber flooring
- Ocean views expanding to Snapper Rocks
ENTRY / MID LEVEL - 4:
- Powder Room
- Spacious Laundry
- Internal access from double lock up garage / parking for 2 more cars on pad in front of garage
UPPER LEVEL - 5:
- Open plan Kitchen/family meals
- Stone bench tops/stainless appliances/gas cooktop/2pac cabinetry
- Timber flooring
- Ceiling Fans
- Access to main entertainers deck (partially undercover)
UPPER LEVEL - 6:
- Master bedroom w/ WIR, ensuite & ceiling fan
- Study/Bedroom 4 w/ built in robes
- Both bedrooms have access to outdoor upper balcony
- Ducted air con (level 6 only)
Land size 624m2
Council Rates: $2662 per 6 months
Market Rent: $1350-$1500 per week
Holiday Rent: Holiday Rental - from $353 - $890 per night
(please refer to our holiday division www.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au for more information)
Your individual property is centrally position aloft Currumbin beachfront esplanade overlooking local cafes and the iconic Surf Club which is affixed like a clam to Elephant Rock.
Just around the corner so to speak you will find the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary which apart from fury friends dishes up Friday night eatery markets which are more than just a smorgasbord.
For board riders & those with SUPS, the Currumbin Alley offers peeling point break waves that flow right through to the still waters of the Estuary.
A character filled residence that has a real sense of adventure as soon as you open the door.