OPEN TO INSPECT TUESDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 5:00 - 6:00PM & SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 11:00 - 12:00PM QLD TIME
AUCTION - ONSITE - SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY 2020 @ 2PM / offers considered prior
Immerse yourself into a private oasis after a day at the beach, with this gorgeous fully modernised (3) bedroom elevated ground level apartment, providing 243m2 of total space, including a superb entertainers sun deck with an ocean panorama.
In addition, you will enjoy having your own private exterior boardwalk entry (as well as the main lobby) that will appease any age or mobility and allow you to walk barefoot down to the beach at a moment's notice.
- Generous open plan tiled living
- Crisp kitchen w/ stone benches, 2-pac cabinetry, walk in pantry, Smeg appliances & Induction cook top
- Master bedroom w/ stylish ensuite & walk in robe
- Separate laundry w/ stone benchtop & Simpson appliances
- 2 additional bedrooms (one with built in robe / the other w/ plantation shutters & views that extend beyond)
- Stylish bathroom & separate WC
- Sensational terrace style deck of approximately 88m2 w/ 6mx4m alfresco sun shade, Bali day bed, a stack of potted greenery (includes all furnishings as pictured)
- Furnishings within the apartment (all major items, appliances & kitchenware included in the sale - refer inventory from agent)
- Ducted air-conditioning to living, dining & master bedroom areas
- Parking in basement
Body Corporate - $185.41 per week with 20% discount applied
Rates - $2,339.86 per half year (please note this is a higher rate for holiday letting, lesser amount for personal use or permanent tenancy)
Water Rates - $375.47 per quarter
Permanent Rent Estimate - in the vicinity of $850 - $900 per week
Market holiday tariffs for holiday letting would approximately range from $295 - $610 per night (please refer to our specialised holiday division www.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au for advice)
THE ROCKS RESORT FACILITIES:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, heated children's pool & spa
- Private spa & sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium & fitness room
- Games Rooms
- Full size tennis court (BYO tennis racquet)
- BBQ's set in a tranquil outdoor garden setting
- CCTV monitored secure undercover parking
The Rocks Resort is a premier establishment right on the beach front esplanade, nestled amongst a small cluster of trendy cafes & retail outlets - Tugun Village is also close by providing a smorgasbord of options also.
You will enjoy a short flat 300m walk to the spectacular Currumbin Surf Club, alongside Elephant Rock and then you can travel just around the corner to get up close to your animal friends at the Currumbin Sanctuary.
For surfer's you will glide along peeling point breaks at the Currumbin Alley & take your pick from miles of peaky beach breaks right out your front door.
The Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are within (7) minutes.
A beautiful lifestyle apartment that radiates total relaxation as soon as you arrive.
It offers cool contemporary spacious living of 155m2 plus an abundance of outdoor recreational space of 88m2 that will satisfy a myriad of entertainment options.
Whether you wish to call 'The Rocks' your personal abode, use as a family vacationer, holiday let or lease permanently as an investment, this is one very special property that you will be proud to own and one that will be hard to ever leave.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.