OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 25TH JANUARY 10:00 - 10:30AM NSW TIME
Arrive home to a secure haven and relax in privacy with this light filled modern family residence, surrounded by nearly half an acre of lush tropical gardens & scenic views that extend beyond one's peripheral vision.
* Generous living area with cooled tiled flooring, exposed ceilings & expansive water views
* Master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk in robe, ensuite & spa bath
* Modern open plan kitchen with lovely sea views
* Huge wrap around balcony with seamless glass balustrade
* 10m x 4m saltwater inground pool
* An abundance of outdoor entertaining areas
* Triple garage plus room for another 4 vehicles, boat or van plus standalone boat shed / work shop or kids hang out
* Easily maintained tropical gardens, rolling lawns & scenic viewing platform
Rates - $635.70 per quarter
Land size - 1790sqm
Market Rent - $800-$850 per week
Your new home is minutes to major shopping at Tweed City & Banora Shopping Centre which neighbours onto Club Banora Golf Course offering entertainment options, as well as tennis and a superb Olympic sized heated swimming pool.
There are a number of local schools close by at Banora in particular Banora Primary, St James & St Joseph's Catholic Schools and Lindesfarne Aglican Grammar which is within 10 minutes - a regular bus service also runs through this area.
Coolangatta International Airport and Southern Cross University are all within a 10 minute drive as too the glorious Gold Coast beaches.
A delightful property with sprawling open space to enjoy with family & friends.
Nicely presented both inside & out and genuine reason for immediate sale.
Imagine Christmas day around the pool at your new home & a wonderful life beyond.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.