OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 26TH OCTOBER 10:00 - 10:30AM NSW TIME
This warm, modern home is beautifully located in a very private environment in one of Banora Point's most desired residential areas.
- Spacious living area with soaring ceilings and quality inclusions
- Generous master bedroom with large ensuite and walk through robe
- Additional bedrooms on upper level are also spacious with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Adjoining main bathroom with separate toilet
- Modern designer kitchen with gas cooking facilities, dishwasher, Caesar stone finishes, Blanco appliances and features lots of natural light
- High quality laminate flooring has been selected to feature throughout the kitchen, dining and living areas
- Large undercover entertaining deck off the living area
- Lower level additional bedroom or study
- Downstairs entertaining deck has multiple uses
- Surround sound music system
- Double lock up garage with storage
- Established gardens (terraced at rear, could easily facilitate a pool)
- Gas hot water system
- Under house storage
- Ample off street car parking
Land - 800m2 block
Rental Amount - $620 per week (tenant in place until 27th Sept 2019)
Rates - $2,700 per annum
Body Corporate - $35.00 per week
A few minutes drive to Banora Shopping Village and Club Banora and a further couple of minutes to Tweed City Shopping and Coolangatta/Tweed 36 hole championship golf course. 10 minutes or so to Tweed Heads, Coolangatta and Rainbow Bay and a similar trip to Gold Coast International Airport. All essential services including hospitals, aged care, and schools are well provided in this immediate area. World class beaches, sporting facilities, cafes and restaurants are all a feature of this area.
Innovative in design this family home provides quality living for a wide range of potential purchasers. Only 10 years old the home was constructed to a very high standard and features many outstanding attributes that are designed for maximum enjoyment.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.