OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 22ND JUNE 10:00 - 10:30AM
Welcome home to this impressive & modern, semi - detached, two story townhome. Sit back and enjoy a choice of 2 balconies with relaxing Kimberley Lake views.
- Spacious air-conditioned living areas with porcelain tiles
- Vaulted ceiling in the main living areas
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, 2 way ensuite upstairs and views
- 2nd bedroom upstairs with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan & views
- 2 pak spacious modern kitchen with stainless steel smeg appliances and pantry
- Balconies on both levels - offer privacy with plantation shutters
- Downstairs spacious 3rd bedroom, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Huge laundry, with shelves and lots of storage
- Remote double lockup garage
- Builders Warranty (4 years remaining)
- Auto chair lift
- Under stair storage
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Double glazed windows
Rates - $1,994.80 (with pensioner disc)
Body Corp - $40 per week includes water
Market Rent - $600 - $630 per week
This unique townhome overlooks the Kimberley Lake with numerous walking paths, it is located only a 2 minute walk to Banora Shopping Village with an array of shops and services and a 5 minute stroll to Club Banora which includes Golf Course, tennis courts and oasis pools.
Surfers and beach lovers are spoilt for choice with Coolangatta & Kirra only 5 minutes away. The Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University are also around 10 mins away.
This near new stunning 3 bedroom quality townhome is low maintenance living in the perfect location, a great home to live in or a great choice for investors. Be quick to inspect as this won't last long!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.