OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 23RD MARCH 10:00 - 10:30AM NSW TIME
Centered around local shopping, schooling & sporting facilities, you will have plenty of spare time to enjoy your pursuits with this nicely presented low maintenance (3) bedroom residence, aloft a flat 689m2 allotment, which backs onto a private native reserve.
* Spacious air conditioned tiled living area w/ combustion fire place
* Kitchen with new stainless oven and gas cooktop
* Spacious dining zone and family living area
* 3 good sized bedrooms, all newly carpeted
* Master bedroom w/ ensuite & split system air-conditioning
* Huge enclosed screened entertainment / kids rumpus room (could covert part to another bedroom)
* Gated side entrance
* Large fenced Ozi backyard with garden shed & vegie patch (heaps of room for a future pool and swings)
* Double carport
* Solar Hot Water system & 1.5kw solar panels
Land size - 689m2
Council Rates - $2716 per annum
Market Rent - $500 - $525 per week
Your tidy abode is located within a few minutes to Banora Central Shopping Centre, medical facilities, schools, golf & bowls clubs.
Club Banora is just as close and provides entertainment options, Olympic pool & tennis.
Major shopping can be found at Tweed City Shopping Centre which is around 7 minutes.
Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross Uni is within 15 minutes, as too the beautiful surf beaches.
An ideal property for the 1st home owner, savvy investor, young family & or retirees looking for a super convenient lifestyle without over indulgence.
This property also has no stairs & therefore would appeal to any age or mobility.
Likely to draw strong enquiry especially at this price.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.