Arrive home via a short country drive, to your magnificent 26 acre ponderosa, which is a mere 3kms from the historical township of Murwillumbah.
This first class equestrian estate has been created & beautifully maintained from the ground up, to provide a high level of care and development for your team of horses & its riders, as well as providing an impressive personal residence.
- Spacious (5) bedroom federation style residence
- Spacious formal & informal air-conditioned living w/ combustion fire place
- Huge colonial kitchen
- Master bedroom with retreat & ensuite
- 14m salt water lagoon pool (fully fenced)
- Entertainers cabana w/ cafe blinds & thatched ceiling
- Triple auto garage w/ internal access
- Flowering gardens, citrus & herb garden
Care-Takers Residence / Shed (Total 20m x 7.5m)
- Living area
- Master with built in robe, 2 way bathroom and separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 with build in robe
- Equipment / storage shed with 2 roller doors (10.5m x 7.5m)
- Separate septic tank
- Gas hot water
- Chicken coup / pet enclosure
Horse & Exterior Facilities:
- 62m x 22m Outdoor Equestrian Arena
- Round yard
- 14 Field Shelters
- Dog proof fencing along all exterior fencing
- Electric fencing between each paddock
- 8 Front paddocks & 2 rear paddocks
- American barn with tac room & laundry, 2 stables, huge storage area w/ mezzanine & separate feed room
- Dam & pump
- 120,000 water tanks (6 x 20,000 litres)
- 2 septic systems (main house & caretakers shed - with current TS Council required treatment zone)
- Land size 10.64h / 26.29 acres
- Rates $1705 per annum
- Land title fee approximately $140 pa (small piece of additional land of gazetted road)
Alistabrooke Park' is positioned on the corner of Brooks Rd & Baromi Rd, just off Numinbah Rd.
You are within minutes to the Murwillumbah Race Track & Showgrounds and only 3kms to the CBD township, which provides ample retail & major shopping options. More shopping can be found at the Tweed, which is about 25 minutes from your ranch.
There are several Schools for all ages scattered around Murwillumbah including St Patrick's & at Terranora Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University is about 30 minutes, as too local beaches such as Kingscliff & Fingal - Byron Bay can be enjoyed within 45 mins.
This is one of the finest examples of a rural property of this ilk which has been thoughtfully designed to maximise its fullest use and then exceptionally maintained to a very high level.
If you are in the equine industry, whether professionally or socially, into hobby farming or perhaps looking for a training venue & or commercial use facility, then this is one property that that you must explore.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.