Top floor apartment with northerly river views, Enhanced by a sunny northerly aspect and uninterrupted views over the Tweed River, this bright top floor apartment is an inviting waterside home. It is a short stroll to Centro Tweed Shopping Centre, Jack Evans Boat Harbour and Coolangatta Beaches.
THIS PROPERTY IS FULLY FURNISHED
- Spacious living area, separate dining with adjoining kitchen
- Light filled living area leads out to a sun soaked balcony
- Full bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Both of the sizable bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Internal laundry room, ample storage, large lock-up garage
- Boutique building with period charm, secure intercom entry
- Sought-after Greenbank location moments to all amenities
You can simply leave your car at home & stroll flat footed to the Tweed Mall, Hospital, Bowls Club, Twin Towns & or relax on the sandy shoreline of the beautiful Tweed River, which can also be accessed via a pathway that meanders right along the seaway channel.
For those wanting more vibe & salt air through their hair, you can plod about 500 yards to Coolangatta, check out the surf & then indulge in a smorgasbord of cool cafes'.
For jetsetters, the Gold Coast Airport (next to Southern Cross University) is literally a (5) minute drive North.
Fishing, crabbing, boating, canoeing, paddle-boarding or just relaxing in the tinny. This is the lifestyle you dream of.