OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 10:00 - 10:30AM QLD TIME
Imagine the enviable beachy lifestyle you can enjoy from this much loved (4) bedroom highset residence, right in the heart & soul of Kirra beach folk law.
This rare & strategically positioned property is also cherry ripe for re-development, that allows greater density & height up to 7 levels.
KEY FEATURES - GROUND LEVEL:
- Fully self-contained 2 bedroom unit with sound proof ceiling, private entry, separate hot water (not separately metred for power)
- Huge auto garage / workshop (under large section of upper residence) / mirror image of unit 1 & plumbed for future unit 2
- Stand-alone auto double garage at the end of driveway
- Room for a future pool at rear
KEY FEATURES - UPPER LEVEL:
- Air-conditioned living commanding an ocean view
- Kitchen / meals area (dishwasher not operating)
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite (bed base fixed)
- 3 additional bedrooms
- Timber flooring (partly carpeted)
- Upper air-conditioned family room loft (ideal kids hangout) - plus large clean attic for storage or extension of loft area
- Large side balcony enjoying ocean views
- 3 phase power (please note - flat & main residence are not separately metered)
- Solar Hot Water
- Security screens
- Water tank (irrigation)
- Insulated / sound proof ceiling (from upper floor
Land Size - 508m2 (15m frontage approximately)
Zoned - Medium Density Residential (to 7 levels)
Description - Lot 23 C28530
Rates - $1,091.32 per 1/2 year
Water Rates - $295.45 per 1/4 year
Market Rent - $350 -$400 per week (subject to garaging) for the unit or about $80 per night holiday / $550 -$575 per week upper house for permanent tenancy
Your cool funky beach house is positioned a mere 100m to the beach front esplanade where you will indulge in a smorgasbord of trendy cafes and ample retail outlets to see you through.
Major shopping can be found just around the point at Coolangatta or within (5) minutes over the border to the Tweed.
Beach lovers and surfers will be in their element carving up peeling point breaks and worshiping the sun at a moment's notice & without the crowds.
Southern Cross University and Gold Coast Airport are within (5) minutes or about 6 bucks in an Uber.
This colourful & character filled property has been preserved exceptionally well for its age.
It has tremendous upside to modernise & or add value, especially by incorporating unit 2 which would generate a greater income stream expected around $65,000 PA for the 3 dwellings, based on $350 & $550 per week respectively.
When you consider the prime oceanside location that is ready to explode, its current & future earning potential appeal to those wanting to accommodate extended family and its current development appeal, this is surely one property that deserves serious consideration.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.