Beautifully presented (4) bedroom residence that flows out to a covered alfresco entertaining area which is surrounded by colourful & manicured tropical gardens.
Dual living zones in this well appointed home is ideal for a teenage retreat, home business or extended family craving independence.
KEY FEATURES: No 1 living area
- Open plan living
- Clean cut sociable galley kitchen/with servery
- 2 great sized bedrooms with renovated ensuite & separate toilet
- Double remote garage/laundry with internal access
- Rear fenced entertainment area w/ pergola & tool shed
- Good sized study with additional covered Balinese living area
KEY FEATURES no 2 Living area
- Great sized cosy living, kitchen and dining area surrounded by tropical gardens
- Access to rear fenced entertainment area w/pergola
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Separate Laundry
- 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
- Solar Electricity
- Ample storage
- Off street parking for additional cars
Rates - $2,514.10 per annum
Water - $106.56 per quarter
Market Rent - $580 - $600 per week
Enjoy a leisurely (5) minute stroll to the beautiful Tweed lakes and local shopping at Banora Central Shopping Centre, with local schools and sporting ovals also close by.
More major shopping at Tweed City is within a (5) minute drive.
Gold Coast beaches, Coolangatta International Airport & Southern Cross University are all within (10) minutes.
A terrific opportunity to acquire a well maintained house in a quiet neighbourly pocket.
This delightful abode is Ideal for any age or mobility as it virtually has no steps, has a fenced yard and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
Seldom do opportunities present themselves like this & demand is likely to be at record levels, so to avoid missing this one, please arrange your personal viewing now.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.