Experience the pleasures of living on the water from this spacious (3) bedroom low set residence, anchored on a prime 740m2 allotment & boasting a wide a 20m sandy frontage.
Your new home commands superior water views, that constantly change with the falling of the sun and subtle flowing tides.
- Generous formal & informal living area w/ open fire place
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite & kitchenette converted to a dual living zone
- 2 additional bedroom w/ two-way bathroom
- Large social kitchen adjoining family room
- Laundry equipped with 3rd shower & toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining & alfresco areas, BBQ, fenced garden & grassy section
- 2 x separate lock up garages
- Underneath boat shed / anglers man cave or idea kids hang out
- Large concrete pad for motor home, large boat or additional vehicles
- 15 Solar panels
- Alarm system
This idyllic property is located within a quiet neighbourly pocket & backs on to the Tweed River, providing direct ocean access for the keen off shore angler.
About 1km West of the M1, you are moments to local retail outlets which are a plentiful & scattered either way along Kennedy Drive.
Within (5) minutes you can land yourself in Kirra & Coolangatta for a smorgasbord of shopping & cool cafes, with major shopping also at Tweed, within the same time frame.
For beach lovers and surfers, you will enjoy being able to surf & or swim allowing just (10) minutes to immerse yourself at hot spots such as Kirra, Greenmount, Snapper & D-Bah.
A delightful family home that offers an abundance of living & lifestyle options for any age or mobility.
Whether you are an avid angler, a stand up paddle boarder, water-skier or just deserve a home to retire & or lock up whilst caravanning, then this is it.