Step inside this beautifully modernised (3) bedroom low set entertainer, which is nestled away in a private cul-de-sac & adjoins a natural green belt.
- Formal tiled living w/ built in cabinetry
- Crisp well-appointed kitchen w/ stone benches, walk in pantry, dishwasher & large 900mm oven & hot plates
- Meals / family room adjoining kitchen w/ cathedral ceiling
- All (3) bedrooms w/ built in robes & ceiling fans
- Stylish two-way bathroom with bath, to master bedroom, plus separate WC
- Rear all weather covered entertainment area + side timber decking
- Covered hot tub
- Garden shed & bird aviary (can be used for pet rabbit or chickens)
- Single lock up garage with internal access (could also be incorporated into larger lounge area)
- Double carport
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens (room at the rear for swings, trampoline and pool)
- Tinted windows
- Full security screens
- Solar electricity (24 panels = 5KW)
Land size - 687m2
Market Rent - $550-$570 per week
Rates - $2,479.75 per annum
Water Rates - $187.78 per quarter
Hidden in a quiet leafy pocket your new home is close to all local amenities.
You will enjoy local shopping & a fuel stop at the top of the adjacent street (Henry Lawson Drive), a hit of tennis at the lower end & major shopping at Tweed or Banora within (5-7) minutes.
Local schools such as Terranora Primary & Terranora Child Care are also at top of the street and Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar close enough by push bike. Other schooling options can be found at Banora Point & Tweed which can be accessed by local bus, if required, for the 10 minute journey.
Club Banora is close by offering golf & Olympic pool, as well as entertainment.
Gold Coast beaches are within (15) minutes so you can surf before & after school or work.
Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are also within (15) minutes from home.
A lovely cute little home that has been meticulously modernised for today's era.
This property would suit a raft of astute buyers, from first home owners to retirees & with no steps it would appeal to any age or mobility.
Likely to attract solid interest at this attractive price range.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.