OPEN TO INSPECT TUESDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 5:00-5:30PM
Arrive home via a private gated entrance and immerse yourself into a modern country lifestyle from this magnificent (4) bedroom stately residence nestled on 2.47 acres.
Your contemporary country ranch which commands scenic views, provides outstanding entertainment options both inside & out and is girthed by (3) separate paddocks to accommodate horse & hobby farm enthusiasts.
- Formal & informal living zones with combustion fire place
- Hostess kitchen w/ cml size oven & gas cook top, heaps of cupboard & bench space
- Large home office / Gym / family room w/ separate access
- Gorgeous master bedroom suite (entire upper level), includes ensuite, kitchenette, huge walk in robe & Juliette balcony
- 3 additional bedrooms (one with another ensuite and walk in robe)
- Ranch style entertainers (attached) pavilion equipped w/ full size billiard table & wet bar
- Solar heated in-ground pool
- Extensive timber decking ideal for outdoor entertaining overlooking pool
- 4 car carport, double garage / workshop & 6m garden shed & 2 water tight shipping containers (ideal for storage)
- 3 stables w/ tack rooms
- 3 paddocks, round yard w/ viewing deck above & separate access from street for horse float
- Landscaped terraced native gardens infused with stunning tropical & colourful planting
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Bitumen driveway w/ intercom
- Fully fenced yard (double fencing in some areas) w/ separate access for horse float, vans etc
- Security alarm
- Solar panels x 23 (approx. 5.98kw)
Market Rent- In the vicinity of $950 - $1000 per week
Land Size - 1hectare = 10,000m / 2.47 acres
Rates - $1030 per 6 months
Water Rates - $154.42 per quarter
(please note the above details and financial information is approximate only)
Monday Drive runs off Tallebudgera Creek Road, which is the main link to the gorgeous Tallebudgera Valley.
A free bus service runs at the end of the street for Tallebudgera & Elanora High Schools as well as a general main bus service to all local areas.
You will enjoy being minutes to St Andrew's College, Burleigh Palm Golf Course & driving range - Somerset College is approx. 15 minutes.
Additional schooling at Elanora & Palm Beach is within 10 minutes and major shopping is also close by with the choice of The Pines Shopping Centre and Stocklands Burleigh West.
The quaint village township of Tallebudgera is within a few minutes, with Burleigh Heads just (5) minutes beyond.
Gold Coast International Airport, Southern Cross University & John Flynn Hospital is within (15) minutes from your door (Robina Shopping & rail is also only 15 mins away).
Surf & beach lovers would easily have their toes in the sand within (15) minutes, the closest being Burleigh Heads & Palm Beach.
A truly magnificent property that has been established over many years to cater for a growing family with varying personal & business requirements.
There is also possibility (subject to Council approval) to build a secondary residence and or sub-divide a section of land.
Only a personal inspection will reveal the vast features of this superb property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.