Outstanding opportunity to acquire this prominent riverside development site, comprising of an existing Commercial premises & residential cottage aloft a picturesque 4566m2 allotment - to be sold in full or part thereof.
This property is being marketed For Sale by ' Expression of Interest ' - Closing 31/8/18.
- HOWEVER IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE SELLER MAY AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO 31/8/18, ACCEPT AN OFFER & ENTER INTO A CONTRACT OF SALE, IN FULL OR PART THEREOF, AT TERMS AGREED BY SUCH PARTIES.
Therefore, we encourage all interested purchasers, to put forward its offer/s promptly, as we expect interest to be strong & these will be considered by the seller based on essential terms and on a first in basis.
- Area 4566m2 (3 lots, 487m2, 1012m2 & 3067m2)
- Lot 1 DP 119504 / 487m2 , Lot 1 DP 341470 / 1012m2 & Lot A DP 373769 3067m2
- Zoning B4 Mixed Use Zone pursuant to the provisions of the Tweed Local Environmental Plan 2014
- Uses / a range of Commercial, Retail & Tourist permitted
- Residential / Tourist Use allowable above ground floor, but not ground level. A total of 50% site coverage is permitted on ground level
This property is located on the prominent corner position of Chinderah Bay Rd, Walsh St & Wommin Bay Rd, which extends around to the main beachfront esplanade of Kingscliff, offering a smorgasbord of dining & retail options.
In addition, this property is a about 450m to the Chinderah Hotel, which has a 'Development Application' pending for a 3 level substantial residential & commercial development, comprising retail shops, units cafe & restaurant.
Chinderah has its own boat ramp and is also a route along the foreshore to the exclusive Fingal Head Beach.
Tweed & Coolangatta are within (10) minutes, Byron Bay around (40) minutes.
This outstanding site would appeal to those with development aspirations, land holders plus owner occupiers & investors that could utilise the existing buildings & land coverage for a multitude of mixed uses.
Extremely motivated seller with strict instructions to sell & will consider selling in full or part thereof.
Contact Marketing Agent David Stringer for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.