This gorgeous property is a beautiful example of fine craftsmanship, where modern design is infused with Balinese elegance & then immersed within a tropical rain forest oasis.
Your private (3) bedroom retreat has been meticulously hand crafted throughout & boasts a splendid range of natural timbers, including majestic beams, compliments from an old bridge in Tenterfield.
- Entertainers front deck with soaring thatched ceilings
- Open plan living
- Hostess kitchen w/ timber cabinetry, double dish draws & large walk in pantry
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite & built in robes
- Stunning main bathroom w/ floating bath & double shower
- Cool timber flooring throughout, French doors & ornate thatching
- Fully tiled plunge pool
- Award winning, lush tropical gardens w/ rear shaded entertaining deck which escalates to a superb open fire pit
- Under house / garage area - ideal also for gym & storage (ceiling height sub 2m)
- Pedestrian gated entry plus stunning timber electric sliding gate w/ wrought iron abstract
- 12 Solar panels = 12kw of sun powered energy
- Rates Approx $935 per half year
- Water Rates Approx $433 per quarter
- Market rental $850 per week
- Land size 465m2
Kokomo, is nicely positioned within about an 800m plod (as the crow flies) to the CBD & Coolangatta Beach.
Therefore, you will enjoy a smorgasbord of mouth-watering cafes, retail outlets and major shopping close by.
Surfers & swimmers have a summery selection of world class beaches & ripping point breaks such as Kirra, Greenmount & Snapper, not forgetting the wave magnet D-Bah , that will have you in the green room within minutes.
The Southern Cross University & Gold Coast Airport are within (5) minutes or less than 10 bucks in an Uber.
A truly divine property, glowing with its attention to detail, that feels as though it has been hand plucked from a village in Ubud, minus the rice fields & delicately inserted within our own cultural setting.
If you are looking for a character filled home that greets you with a warm personality, then this is one property where Bali can be enjoyed without the need of a passport.