Step inside this modernised (3) bedroom upmarket beach cottage and experience the pleasures of urban living by the water's edge.
In addition, the inclusion of the detached studio is brilliant space for those with extended family, independent adolescent, professional home office / business or pure entertainment zone for games room and X box players.
- Open plan living w/ combustion fire place & water views
- Cool timber flooring
- Hostess kitchen w/ stone benches & stainless appliances
- Stylish bathroom, w, bath & double shower
- Full length covered deck centred between home & studio / wheel chair friendly & great usable space to entertain
- Separate studio w/ ensuite bathroom & kitchenette - ideal granny flat or home office / business use
Rates - $619.50 per quarter
Water - TBA
Market Rent - $600 per week
This trendy abode is positioned on the Northern corner of Second Ave & Kennedy Drive (just past Scales sea foods which was recently voted the best Fish & Chips on the Goldy & Tweed ! YUM !).
You will also enjoy being a (5) minute stroll to the superb Ivory Hotel that hangs over the water & overlooks the Tweed marina.
In addition you are moments to golf, bowls & major shopping at both Tweed & Coolangatta - so there is something for everyone.
Surfers & beach lovers can be basking or ripping riot at local breaks such as D-Bah, Greenmount, Kirra or Coolangatta all within (5) minutes.
The Southern Cross University & Gold Coast Airport are within (8) minutes.
Why renovate when all the hard work is already done for you.
This home has virtually nothing to do, although one could consider re-directing open off street parking to include some sort of coverage.
Yes you do get a bit of road noise from Kennedy Drive, but hey, when you live for convenience near picturesque locations, who really cares !