OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 26TH MAY 12:00 - 12:30PM
Character filled iconic Queenslander residence, which commands spectacular scenic views that exceeds one peripheral vision, of the Boyd's Bay Harbour, Cook Island and Pacific Ocean.
Your private abode is perched on a descending 1141m2 allotment, which can be further developed if one so desired.
SUMMARY OF CONFIGURATION:
- Main home / 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- Upper studio / 1 bedroom
- Lower studio / 1 bedroom, bathroom & kitchen
- Separate studio w/ stunning hand crafted Balinese style doors & water supply (ideal guest room or home occupation)
- Open plan living w/ timber flooring & romantic open fire place
- Master bedroom commanding ocean views & has access to deck
- Modern kitchen w/ European appliances, coffee machine & gas cook top
- French bi-folding doors leading to entertainers deck
- Lower level studio room, ideal granny flat or dual living, w/ own entrance, bathroom, kitchen, deck & board walk
- Double remote car accommodation
- Ornate cornices
- Period style chandeliers
- Terraced courtyard w/ stone feature walls & outdoor shower
- 3 good size bedrooms & day bed zone
Permanent Rent - approx. $750 main house / lower studio $250 per week
Rates - approx. $3,300 per annum
Water - approx. $350 per quarter
(please note the above details and financial information is approximate only)
This unique & charming Charles St property is part of the Tweed's 'dress circle' and is within a 20 minute stroll to world class Coolangatta surf beaches & major shopping.
In addition, you are within (5) minutes to Bowls & Golf and the boat ramp with direct ocean access via the Tweed River almost beneath you.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are also around (5) minutes.
A retro style vintage abode with a modern twist, that is sure to capture the heart of the attentive buyer looking for that special property with individuality.
Coupled with the ever changing awe-inspiring views, this property is sure to hit most of the high notes.