OPEN TO INSPECT WEDNESDAY 25TH APRIL 1:00 - 3:00PM, SATURDAY 28TH APRIL 11:00 - 3:00PM & SUNDAY 29TH APRIL 12:00 - 2:00PM
Superbly presented and spacious two bedroom North-East facing apartment situated in a boutique block of only 20.
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances & gas cook top
- Spacious light filled, air conditioned living & dining
- 2 large air conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
- 2 stylish bathrooms with ensuite to Master
- Plush carpet throughout
- Large North facing balcony
- Insect screens on all windows & doors
- Fabulous roof top entertaining area with gas BBQ, food prep area & powder room
- Lift to all levels
- Undercover secure car park
Cedarwood Apartments is a brand new boutique development comprising of just (20) apartments over (5) levels, serviced by an elevator.
It boasts a fabulous roof top entertaining area to enjoy with family & friends comprising, BBQ, food prep area & powder room.
Positioned within just 8.3kms South West of the Brisbane CBD, you will enjoy a smorgasbord of local cafes' major shopping, sporting fields & medical facilities at a moment's notice.
In addition, the bus travels via the complex and you have the choice of Sherwood or Corinda rail stations for a quick hassle free trip into Brisbane or venture South with surfboard to the Gold Coast beaches.
The highly acclaimed Sherwood Services Club offering dining, live entertainment & gaming, is a mere (6) minute stroll (or a 450m sprint in athletic terms) from your home, unless you wish to holler for the courtesy bus.
A terrific opportunity for all ages & mobility to reside in a brand new, stylish low maintenance abode, surrounded by local facilities.
Cedarwood is a financial winner for first home owners who are eligible for the $20,000 HOME OWNERS GRANT (the value of the home including the land is less than $750K).
For shrewd investors that wish to capitalise on low body corporate, sustainable rents & maximum depreciation allowances, Cedarwood is a very smart choice indeed.