OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 28TH APRIL 11:00 - 11:30AM
Enjoy residency close to the Tweed River with this large (4) bedroom family home aloft a prime 614m2 allotment which offers space & a myriad of lifestyle options.
KEY FEATURES - ground level (easily converted to dual living)
- Bedroom (4) / ideal guest room
- Rumpus room w/ billiard table
- Laundry & bathroom w/ shower + toilet
- Triple garage, workshop & large side storage area (roller door at rear for yard access)
- In ground pool
- Fenced low maintenance gardens
KEY FEATURES - upper level
- Spacious (L) shape lounge & dining w/ built in wet bar
- Large master bedroom w/ ensuite & 4 section built in robe
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Bathroom w/ spa - separate WC
- Front & side balcony w/ water views
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
* Pool fence is non-compliant (new owner would need to design & install a new pool fence)
* Exterior sun blinds not 100% in working order
* Air-conditioner unit in lounge area not working
Rates - $501 per quarter
Water Rates - $63.80 per quarter
Market Rent - $650 per week
(please note the above details & financial information is approximate only)
This lifestyle property is just off Dry Dock Rd which runs parallel to the Tweed River system & direct ocean access to the Pacific Ocean.
You will enjoy major shopping at Tweed City to the South & Tweed Mall to the North within minutes, as too Bowls, Golf & the Tweed Hospital.
For surfers and beach lovers, you will revel in miles of uncrowded beach breaks around Fingal & Kingscliff and a juicy selection of peeling point breaks at Gold Coast beaches such as Snapper, Greenmount, Kirra & D-bah.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within (7) minutes.
A solid well-built home with a real sense of purpose to cater for a growing & or independent family.
Proudly owned for over 30 years by its current proprietor, it is a reluctant sale, although the necessity to down-size is now apparent.
With good bones & a generous floor plan, this residence would relish the opportunity for its new caretaker to modernise to the current era.