Arrive home to your private hideaway & enjoy peacefulness with this delightful (4) bedroom plus study, pole home aloft a prime 1007m2 allotment.
- Tri-level split design with just a few steps separating each section
- Generous air-conditioned living & dining zones
- Cool polished timber flooring
- Social kitchen w/ gas cooking, ample cupboards & bench space
- Stylish bathrooms (main has separate bath)
- Master bedroom w/ split system air-conditioner & ensuite
- Study / home office w/ own entry
- Large rear entertainers deck
- Lower ground level has a 4th bedroom (granny flat) plus another room set up as a man cave with wet bar & bathroom (this section which also could be increased, is ideal for entertaining, uninvited guests, independent teenager or dual living options for extended family)
- Fully fenced native gardens with a grassy section, could be easily transformed into a tropical oasis - expansive open yard space for a future pool, kids playground, swings / trampolines & your favourite pets - or simply leave it to the butterfly's & birds'
- Parking for a few cars, boat & a van - plus heaps of storage areas
- Aristel key telephone & data system
- Surround sound
- LED light switches
- Ramp entry to cater for short legged pooches, kids & those with less mobility
- Built in garden shed under house
- BBQ storage locker plus direct bayonet gas connection
- Termite barrier protection system
- Security screened
Rates - approx $864.89 per half year (price includes 10% discount if paid by due date)
Water Rates - $304.50 per quarter
Market Rent - $675-$695 per week
(please note the above details & financial information is approximate only)
Your private hide away is tucked in via an elongated driveway at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac, within a short walk to 19th Ave Shopping Centre, local schools & a mere (5) minutes to the beach.
In addition, you are close to the Palm Beach AFL club, Olympic pool & The Pines Shopping Centre.
Surfers & beach lovers will enjoy miles of peaky beach breaks & the tranquil Currumbin Estuary to enjoy stand up paddle boarding and bathing.
Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University is within 10 minutes from home.
A very well maintained property with real warmth and character, which has been home to the proud retired owners, who are simply down-sizing after 20 fun filled years in hibernation.
This property would suit a wide variety of purchasers of all ages including, young families, retirees & tradies looking for space for their tools & their toys.