OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 21ST APRIL 10:00 - 10:30AM
From the moment you arrive home, you will be greeted with an abundance of natural light that fills the entire living & kitchen zones and spreads itself throughout all main rooms.
This stylish (3) bedroom split level town-home commands scenic ocean views towards Cook Island & the designated levels allows you to spread your wings, whilst also making it secure & private.
In addition, the lower section is ideal for those needing a possible dual living zone for extended family & friends.
- Automatic lock up garage with internal access
- Large open plan living w/ cool tiled floors & soaring cathedral ceilings
- Deck commanding an ocean vista
- Stunning kitchen w/ modern appliances, stone benches, soft close draws & dishwasher
- Louver windows and timber blinds
-Large Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
-Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2 bedrooms all with built-in robes / or perhaps use the bedroom with the deck as a 2nd living room
- Large laundry w/ dedicated drying area
- Visitors parking
- Secure gated remote control entry
- Large storage area under unit / would make a super workshop, gym or enormous wine cellar
- Water tank for internal toilets and laundry
Rates - $1,684.89 per annum
Body Corporate - $55.53 per week includes water
Market Rent - $595 - $620 per week
Charles Street, Tweed Heads sits right next to Coolangatta and to the casual observer looks like an extension of the urban beach strip that denotes the Gold Coast.
Tweed Heads and its coastal villages running South possess a character and style all of their own and offer a more relaxed pace of life.
Central Tweed offers its residents and their families an abundance of sport and leisure activities including world class golf courses, patrolled beaches, sports fields and several shopping and restaurant precincts.
There is almost a dozen local schools, both public and private within the immediate area of this home, most of which are either a short bus trip or walking distance.
This property is located just (5) minutes from Coolangatta International Airport and Southern Cross University and benefits from regular public transport.
This delightful property would suit those wanting a low maintenance lifestyle close to all amenities, recreational sport & local Gold Coast beaches.