Outstanding opportunity to acquire this prominent riverside development site, comprising of an existing Commercial premises & residential cottage aloft a picturesque 4566m2 allotment - to be sold in full or part thereof.
This property is being marketed For Sale by ' Expression of Interest ' - Closing 31/8/18.
- HOWEVER IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE SELLER MAY AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO 31/8/18, ACCEPT AN OFFER & ENTER INTO A CONTRACT OF SALE, IN FULL OR PART THEREOF, AT TERMS AGREED BY SUCH PARTIES.
Therefore, we encourage all interested purchasers, to put forward its offer/s promptly, as we expect interest to be strong & these will be considered by the seller based on essential terms and on a first in basis.
- Area 4566m2 (3 lots, 487m2, 1012m2 & 3067m2)
- Lot 1 DP 119504 / 487m2 , Lot 1 DP 341470 / 1012m2 & Lot A DP 373769 3067m2
- Zoning B4 Mixed Use Zone pursuant to the provisions of the Tweed Local Environmental Plan 2014
- Uses / a range of Commercial, Retail & Tourist permitted
- Residential / Tourist Use allowable above ground floor, but not ground level. A total of 50% site coverage is permitted on ground level
This property is located on the prominent corner position of Chinderah Bay Rd, Walsh St & Wommin Bay Rd, which extends around to the main beachfront esplanade of Kingscliff, offering a smorgasbord of dining & retail options.
In addition, this property is a about 450m to the Chinderah Hotel, which has a 'Development Application' pending for a 3 level substantial residential & commercial development, comprising retail shops, units cafe & restaurant.
Chinderah has its own boat ramp and is also a route along the foreshore to the exclusive Fingal Head Beach.
Tweed & Coolangatta are within (10) minutes, Byron Bay around (40) minutes.
This outstanding site would appeal to those with development aspirations, land holders plus owner occupiers & investors that could utilise the existing buildings & land coverage for a multitude of mixed uses.
Extremely motivated seller with strict instructions to sell & will consider selling in full or part thereof.
Contact Marketing Agent David Stringer for further information.