OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST 11:30 - 12:00PM
Enjoy seaside living from this circa 1950's vintage beach cottage, aloft a ripper 584m2 allotment.
- Living & dining zones
- Cool timber flooring
- Tiled rear family room (could facilitate 3rd bedroom)
- Second shower
- Rear covered patio / BBQ area (spa not included)
- Sunny front porch
- Fully fenced gardens
GARAGING & PARKING for 6 + :
- Double garage at rear with solid work bench
- Double carport (2.9m high) ideal for boats / van / motor home
- Double car parking area in front (9m x 6.3m with shade cloth - could be enhanced with a solid carport)
- Electric front gate 4.7m in width / 6ft block privacy wall
- Air-conditioning in living & master bedroom
- 2 older garden sheds & bird aviary (pet enclosure)
- New colour bond roof & gutters (5 years old)
- Land size 584m2
- Rates $803 per 1/2 year (approx.)
- Water rates $231 per 1/4 year (approx.)
- Market rent $475 - $495 per week (homes for rent in urgent demand)
This well located property is moments to Kirra / Coolangatta, to the South and Tugun to the North.
Therefore, you have a smorgasbord of shopping & dining options right along the shoreline.
The Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are within walking distance.
Surfers & beach lovers can have stroll across the road & enjoy miles of clean beaches and peaky beach breaks with world class point breaks at Kirra to Snapper within a few minutes.
What this property lacks in modern style, it sure makes up for it in quirkiness & stress free lifestyle options.
Whether you wish to add value by renovating, invest & or use as a surfer's shanty, then this property is much more than a colourful choice.
Expected to sell before the next high tide!