OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST 12:30 - 1:00PM
Get set to enjoy summer living each day with this immaculate (3) bedroom waterfront residence, anchored on a grassy 607m2 allotment.
- Formal enclosed entry foyer
- Tiled living
- Tidy compact kitchen
- Spacious family room / ideal for entertaining & all weather alfresco dining
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- In ground pool w/spa jet seating
- Boat ramp & winch
- Single lock up garage w/ rear roller door (future access to your boat ramp can be done by simply moving the pool house & equipment)
- Covered BBQ area
- Fully fenced grassy yard & pool area / ideal for kids & pets
- Sandy beach (approx. 17m water frontage)
- Security screening
- Insulation (bats)
- Ample room on driveway for additional cars / van & or future carport
Land size - 607m2
Rates - $3,016 per annum
Market Rent - $575-$595 per week
Your waterfront abode is tucked away in a quiet neighbourly pocket where the Tweed River system flows a safe passage out to the seaway of the Pacific Ocean.
Therefore, for boaties, fishers, skiers, wakeboarders, paddle boarders and water sports gurus you have a smorgasbord of options right out your front door.
Local shopping is just around the corner at the Panorama Shopping Village offering general groceries & take away to keep you alive - major shopping at Tweed or Coolangatta is within (8) minutes.
For surfers & beach lovers that would rather travel by car than by boat, will arrive at Kirra, Snapper or D-bah within (8-10) minutes.
Southern Cross University & Gold Coast Airport are within (12) minutes.
The most affordable water front property on the market, which will see astute buyers out with their nets to land this ripper catch!
When you consider other waterfront homes, in surrounding areas, averaging around $800k entry price, you can appreciate why this region has growth written all over it and why small fish are considered the sweetest.
This property is Ideal for any age or mobility, with no steps, fenced water & pool areas and easy boat launch.
Buyer Range $695K - $725K