When you blend convenience with a beautiful waterside location, you can appreciate why Greenbank @ Tweed is a very desirable place to live & or invest.
This top (3rd level) 2 bedroom walk up style unit, just one of 12 only, offers generous living & a water view to enjoy once you arrive home.
The rest of the abode is neat, although it could do with a little TLC & or cosmetic love to bring it into the modern era.
- Open plan living
- Ample balcony w/ water view of the Tweed broad water
- Lock up carport & large storage cage
- Master bedroom w/ built in robe & separate rear balcony
- Market rent $325 - $350 per week as is / or $350-$375 if modernised
- Body Corporate $47.60 per week
- Rates $2,440.15 per annum
Greenbank is highly sought after as it virtually joins Coolangatta to the Tweed & the facilities are plentiful offering both lifestyle and total convenience within a moment's notice.
- Tweed Centro Shopping Centre 250m
- Tweed Hospital 100m
- Tweed Bowls Club just around the next corner / you may have to drive (5) minutes to Golf though
- Tweed River walking paths and sandy beaches 100m at the end of the street
- Twin Towns for entertainment is a brisk 15min walk
- Coolangatta a flat 20min plod
- Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University within (5) minutes by Cab
- World class surf & swimming beaches such as Rainbow , Snapper , Greenmount & D-bah all within a few minutes
A terrific opportunity to enjoy local conveniences at an affordable level.
Ideal for both owner occupiers & investors with capital growth assured.