Designed to encompass the outdoors, this stunning (4) bedroom low set family home with modern open plan living, is located within the prestigious dress circle of the 'Pointe Vue Estate'.
* Formal & informal air-conditioned living zones
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe & sliding doors to deck
* Modern kitchen with island bench and lots of bench/cupboard space
* Covered entertainers alfresco deck
* Solar HWS & Ceiling fans
* Landscaped gardens
* Remote double garage with internal access
Land Size - 664 sqm
Council Rates - $2,768 per annum
Market Rent - $550-$575 per week
Your new home is within a quiet neighbourly pocket with local shopping to be enjoyed at a moment's notice - more major shopping & medical facilities can be found at Tweed which are within (7) minutes.
Local schools for any age are scattered around Banora Point & Tweed.
Golf, Bowls, Club Banora & Twin Towns are all within 5-8 minutes from your doorstep and local beaches within (15) minutes tops!
Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are also within (15) minutes.
This quality residence will appeal to those wanting space & privacy, with a low maintenance lifestyle close to all facilties.
As there are virtually no steps, this property would appeal to any age or mobility.