OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 26TH AUGUST 1:30 - 2:00PM
A truly outstanding opportunity to acquire this low set (4) bedroom waterfront residence, anchored on a magnificent 1087m2 (1/4 acre) wedge shaped allotment, boasting an expansive 24m sandy water frontage, within the exclusive 'Oxley Cove' precinct.
Whilst this solid well-appointed family abode has some internal offerings of yesteryear, it would entice those with an Architectural flair & or a passion for interior design, to embark on a simple yet, wonderful project, to custom design to their own taste & lifestyle requirements, if so desired.
* Please note the vacant land to the right hand side is owned by the following adjoining resident & is part of their entire property.
- Formal & informal living zones
- Large central kitchen area
- Family room w/large split system air-conditioner
- Master bedroom w/ensuite overlooking pool & water
- Additional (3) bedrooms have built in robes / bed 2 has built in desk & cabinetry
- Heaps of outdoor entertaining & recreation area, plus covered BBQ & outdoor shower
- Covered rear walk way / access also from laundry to clothesline
- Fibreglass in-ground pool / fenced
- Double remote garage w/upper storage loft
- Secure gated pad area to accommodate caravan or additional vehicle
- Boat ramp w/electric winch
- Huge open boat shed (approx. 5m in height) formally used as hanger for Seaplane
Land size - 1087m2 (approximately a 1/4 acre)
Rates - $988.36 per quarter
Water Rates - $71.25 per quarter
Market Rent - $750 -$795 per week
This idyllic & tranquil property forms part of the desirable 'Oxley Cove' precinct, which is a quiet leafy neighbourly pocket, flanked by the Tweed River & can be accessed from Terranora Rd / Sextons Hill.
Oxley Cove' offers boaties a safe mooring with direct ocean access & an abundance of water activities such as wakeboarding, skiing, (SUP) stand up paddle boarding & fishing, that can be enjoyed right along the entire Tweed River system, which flows from Tweed Heads all the way down to the Murwillumbah weir, which is simply beautiful.
In addition, you will enjoy conveniences with major shopping at Banora Village & Tweed City, which are minutes away, as too local Schools, hospital, golf & bowls that are all within (8) minutes.
For beach lovers & surfers, you can have your toes in the sand at Fingal Beach & D-Bah within (7) minutes and popular Goldy' surf breaks such as, Snapper, Rainbow, Kirra and Greenmount, in around (10) minutes.
Club Banora is a popular choice for entertainment, tennis, golf and swimming & is just (5) minutes away.
Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University are within (10) minutes from home.
This much loved special property has been an absolute joy for the proud owners over the last 25 years, who also ran the Tweed Sea Plane operation for many years, virtually from their back yard.
It is a reluctant sale for the now retired aviation captain & his bride of 55 years, but they now wish to down size and allow a new owner take over the joystick and create their own memories to cherish.
We apologise for the limited photos, due simply to the fact that the property owners are not quite ready however, they wanted to give those looking to buy a limited opportunity, prior to formal marketing.