Leave the world in your stride & escape to a private country oasis, where towering pines salute you upon your arrival.
This idyllic country estate (which also has an approved B & B License and was a former private health retreat), comprises of (2) stand-alone homes, perched on (6) acres of fine country soil, boasting a terraced 160m elevation, a tapestry of colourful flora, sky scraping flooded gums, rolling lawns & bordered by a tranquil spring fed dam.
In addition to the two main residences, which are connected by covered walk ways & yet still remain exclusively private, you will be enchanted by a pentagonal shaped multi-purpose sanctuary that will enrich both recreational & or personal pursuits.
RESIDENCE ONE - key features
- Modernised low set (4) bedroom residence
- Formal & informal living zones
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Huge entertainers covered pavilion
- Double carport & room on grade for several other vehicles
- Double size boat, van storage area
RESIDENCE TWO - key features
- Stunning architecturally designed & finely crafted, high set master residence
- Expansive & full length covered veranda's w/ over 100 year old Eastern Redwood timber decking
- Open plan living with extensive use of full length glass, soaring timber panelled ceilings w/ exposed steel beams, combustion fire place & century year old Jarrah timber flooring
- Hostess kitchen w/ granite benches & beautifully fitted cabinetry
- Magnificent light filled master bedroom w/ split system air-conditioner, ensuite & an external soothing bath to immerse one's self under starlight
- Lower section of home is set up as a home office, w/ beautifully fitted New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry (could easily be split into 2 additional bedrooms)
- Under home has covered parking for 4 cars w/ internal access
- Private bitumen driveway
EXTERIOR FEATURES :
- Huge fenced 'eco envy' vegie garden w/ shaded tunnel section, raised planters & potters work shop
- Solar power (3.5)KW back to grid
- Solar HWS for residence (1) & instantaneous Gas HWS for residence (2)
- Gas hot water
- Water tanks (5) in total providing approximately 100,000 litres
- Septic system w/ grey water distribution system
- Wood shed w/ heaps of cut timber
- Large spring fed dam w/ pump for irrigation if required
- Terraced gardens with rolling lawns (room for pool, additional accommodation & sheds)
- Bitumen driveways to each residence for ease & privacy
- NBN Broadband
- Rates $1,887.80 per annum
- Rent - Residence one - $550 per week
- Rent - Residence two $650 per week
'Kouranga Hermitage', is a mere (6)km' (or 7 mins) to its closest village of Tumbulgum, which is set on the banks of the glorious Tweed River & offers a smorgasbord of water activities, Tavern, general store, boat ramp, primary school & cafe's.
You will feel far enough away to escape reality, however close enough to stay in touch with the outside world, to enjoy all conveniences that both the Tweed & Gold Coast regions have to offer.
Other hot spots include, Kingscliff at around (25 )minute's, Byron Bay within (40) minutes or venture North to the glitz of Surfers Paradise, also within (40) minutes.
Gold Coast & Northern NSW beaches are within (30) minutes, as too the Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University - Brisbane allow 80 minutes.
AGENTS COMMENT'S :
This enviable lifestyle retreat has so much to offer, it is bursting with options that will appeal to both extended family & or business use operations.
If you are searching for a spiritually empowered country life with sheer serenity, then this it.