NOW SELLING OFF THE PLAN - construction soon to start!
Imagine carving up the Alley's peeling point break, ripping apart Palmy's peaky beach breaks, cruising along the Estuary on your SUP at a moment's notice & or just living the beachy dream - well all this & much more can now become a reality & your way of life.
To uphold your new zest on life you now have the choice of (9) only luxurious apartments overlooking the gorgeous Currumbin Estuary & Pacific Ocean.
- Ground level - parking for 1 car / plus stacker for second car or storage, per apartment
- Levels 1 & 2 - 2 x 2br bedroom apartments per level, comprising study & ensuite / Total areas ranging from 151m2-187m2
- Levels 3, 4, 5 & 6 - 1 apartment per level, 2 bedroom plus large multi-purpose room for 3rd bedroom or study, ensuite & expansive terraces / Total areas 239m2 each
- Level 7 - Penthouse entire level plus roof top & plunge pool / Total area 347m2
(part of the roof top is also a designated common area for all unit owners to enjoy)
Exquisitely fitted out & include;
- European appliances
- Hotel inspired bathrooms
- Designer tapware
- Premium stone flooring
- Frameless glass balustrade
- Free standing bath & rain shower
- Expansive entertainer's terraces w/ built in BBQ
- Private Lobby & storage areas per level
ALEIA is nestled on an exclusive beach front pocket in between the Pirate Park / Cafe & Currumbin Sands Apartments.
You will enjoy the picturesque & tranquil Currumbin Estuary on one side & overlooking the pristine Palm Beach surf beach to the North.
In addition, you will revel amongst a smorgasbord of trendy cafe's & coffee shops, just up the road, as well as major shopping at The Pines Shopping Centre, which is a mere 15 minute flat walk.
PBC (Palm Beach Currumbin High School) is just over the intersection, as too the Palmy Lions AFL Club & Olympic pool.
Inspiring architecture complimented by exquisite and tasteful decor, makes living in this dream location even more enticing.
You can reserve your brand new apartment now for as little as $1,000.
Construction is soon to start / settlement in approximately 12 months - so you have heaps of time to plan your move.
Contact David Stringer without delay for an information pack, before they sell out!
PS- Do you have to sell to buy your new Aleia apartment? Don't forget to ask David about our VIP selling service to get you a higher price for your property & a massive saving on selling costs.