OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 12:00 - 12:30PM
We are pleased to present to the market this attractive home that provides quality accommodation and an abundance of workshop/storage space for the handyman.
- 3 Bedrooms on top quality carpet floorings with ceiling fans
- Large living area with air con and internal access to enclosed porch at the entrance to the home
- Modernised kitchen and adjoining dining
- North facing sun room provides morning sun to kitchen and dining areas
- Tiled main bathroom features oversized shower recess
- Cost saving 8 panels of solar electricity and solar hot water
- Large Mitsubishi split system air conditioning unit warms and cools the entire top floor
- Double lock up garage (1 remote, 1 manual)
- Downstairs shower, laundry and toilet
- Large, fully fenced back yard with undercover entertaining and garden shed
- Concrete caravan pad - 8 metres x 3 metres
- Side access for trailer/boat - 2.5 metres wide
- Well appointed downstairs workshop and lots of adjoining storage space
- Additional under house storage
Land Size - 656 M2
Council Rates - $2,119.80 per annum
Water - $105.45 per quarter
Market Rent - $575 - $595 per week
Adjacent to several Primary and Secondary Schools and within 5 minute drive of Banora Shopping Village, Club Banora and Tweed City Shopping. 10 minutes to Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Kirra and Kingscliff which all feature world class cafes, restaurants and sporting facilities. Gold Coast International Airport and a number of hospitals and aged care facilities are also at your fingertips.
This meticulously maintained home has been owned by current residents for a number of years and their desire to experience further travel has led to their decision to sell their much loved home. A number of options available to astute investors or owner occupiers should make for an attractive proposition for a growing number of potential buyers.