Experience the pleasures of life from this high set fully modernised (3) bedroom tri -level pole home, aloft a scenic 1386m2 allotment & set against a grassy elevated back drop at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
This striking charcoal residence, with a bold personality, is dressed & ready to entertain, whilst the interior has real sense of warmth with its split level design, romantic combustion fire place, light filled high raked ceilings & contrasting crisp white interior.
- Hostesses social kitchen w/ large stone bench, masses of two-pac cabinetry & stainless appliances
- Dining zone (excludes dining light shade)
- Lower lounge w/ combustion fire place
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite, walk in robe and access to deck
- Full length timber balcony deck w/ glass panelled balustrade (accessed from living & master bedroom)
- Separate lower studio / storeroom room - ideal man cave, kids den, home office, gym or media room etc.
- Rear deck area & access from laundry to clothesline
- Huge entertainer's deck complimented w/ sun sails, bar top benches above balustrade & soothing hot tub
- Two car under house parking & storage area
- Upper car parking & turning area (ideal for a few extra cars, boat, van)
Rates - $1500 per year (approx.)
Water - $300 per 1/4 year (approx.)
Market Rent - $580 -$600 per week
This ripper abode is within (4) minutes to Tugun Village, offering trendy cafes & a smorgasbord of retail options - major shopping within (6) minutes can be located at Coolangatta or Tweed to the South, with The Pines at Elanora to the North.
Needless to say, surfers & beach lovers will revel in miles of uncrowded local beach breaks right along the Tugun stretch & entire Southern coastline at a moment's notice.
John Flynn Hospital, Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are also within minutes from home.
It is fair to say that what the home may lack in internal size, compared to its competitors, it easily makes up for with a superb entertainers platform and towering scenic views of local fauna & neighbouring roof tops.
After 30 years of family life, the proud owners are down-sizing to a more simplistic lifestyle beside the sea, therefore one can appreciate it would be a reluctant sale.