Endless options to enhance this quirky vintage beach house for personal or professional use & or re-develop for multi dwellings.
KEY FEATURES :
- Timber flooring throughout
- Rear covered deck
- Large fenced yard
- Caravan converted to bunk or kids cubby house
- Lot 1 DP 518236
- 610m2 / 16.46m x 36.88m
- Zoned R3 Medium Residential
- Height to (3) levels / 22m
- Ideal home occupation / business use
- Side access for 2nd dwelling or parking options at the rear
- Market rent $450 per week
This property is well located opposite the Tweed Croquet Club and picturesque parklands which neighbour the PCYC.
You will enjoy local conveniences of shopping, bowls & hospital within a moment's notice, as well as Gold Coast beaches within (5) minutes from home.
Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within (6) minutes.
AGENTS COMMENTS :
A truly nostalgic property that has history oozing from its hardwood timber bones.
Perfect for those wanting a Queenslander to modernise, base for a home business operation & or re-develop.
Seller says after almost 50 years it's time to move on and leave the dream for someone else to enjoy.
For further details please contact David Stringer, DJ Stringer Property Services.