Endless options to enhance this quirky vintage beach house for personal or professional use or re-develop for multi dwellings.
- Timber flooring throughout
- Rear covered deck
- Large fenced yard
- Caravan converted to bunk or kids cubby house
- Lot 1 DP 518236
- 610m2 / 16.46m x 36.88m
- Zoned R3 Medium Residential
- Height to (3) levels / 22m
- Ideal home occupation / business use
- Side access for 2nd dwelling or parking options at the rear
- Market rent $450 per week
This property is well located opposite the Tweed Croquet Club and picturesque parklands which neighbour the PCYC.
You will enjoy local conveniences of shopping, bowls & hospital within a moment's notice, as well as Gold Coast beaches within (5) minutes from home.
Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within (6) minutes.
A truly nostalgic property that has history oozing from its hardwood timber bones.
Perfect for those wanting a Queenslander to modernise, base for a home business operation & or re-develop.
Seller says after almost 50 years it's time to move on and leave the dream for someone else to enjoy.