OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 12:30 - 1:00PM
Arrive home via a tree lined street and inhale the cool country air from this immaculate (3) bedroom homestead resting on a private 4650m2 elevated allotment.
- Formal living with romantic combustion fire place
- Cathedral ceilings with exposed beams
- Immaculate kitchen with white two-pac cabinetry & walk in pantry
- Meals area
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Wrap around bull nose covered patio
- In ground pool & BBQ pergola hut
- Double garage (one side remote)
- Large 9m x 9m Industrial 'tradesman's' shed with separate access driveway equipped with large sliding entry door & mezzanine
- Rates $1,027.95 per half year
- Water $194.73 per quarter year
- Market rent $750 per week
- Land size 4650m2 (over 1 acre)
- Scope to build a secondary residence
Your country homestead property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac from Dudgeon Drive which runs off Valley Drive - just (10) minutes to Burleigh & Palm Beach.
For basic groceries 'The man on the bike' shops are just a few minutes North or a (15) minutes bike ride.
For golfers, you will enjoy having a swing at Meadow Park golf course which is walking distance from home -Tallebudgera & Coplicks Golf Clubs just moments away.
Great bike paths are nearby Eddie Kornhauser Reserve which can be accessed from Valley Drive & pop you out at the rear of Elanora BP & also close to schools.
Local schools such as Tallebudgera Primary, St Andrews College & St Augustine's are close by with others scattered around Palm Beach & Elanora.
Major Shopping is handy with 19th Avenue, Stockland's & The Pines Shopping Centre Elanora all within circa (5-10) minutes.
For beach lovers & surfers, you can ride peeling right handers at the Currumbin Alley & miles of uncrowded beaches right along Palm Beach within (10) minutes.
The Coolangatta Airport is within 15 minutes from your front door as too the John Flynn Hospital & Southern Cross University.
AGENTS COMMENTS :
This delightful abode was built in 1990 & has been a much loved home for the current owners ever since.
It presents exceptionally well both inside & out and would suit any age or mobility as there are no steps.