OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 2:15 - 2:30PM
From the moment you open the front door you will be amazed with the presentation this spacious apartment in Tweed Ultima offers.
Get set to enjoy this secure & well positioned 10th floor apartment with an abundance of amenities on your door step, right in the heart of Tweed.
- Master bedroom + ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedroom 2 with mirrored built-in robe Tweed River views
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Hostess kitchen with gas cook top, stone benches, stainless appliances & integrated dishwasher
- Generous terrace style balcony with sensational river views
- Large pool, heated during the cooler months, spa, BBQ area
- Public gym (special discounted rates for residents and guests)
- Single secure car parking + own lockable storage shed (adjacent to the car space)
- Intercom system
- Rates $2,286.80 per annum
- Body Corporate $137.90 per week
- Permanent rent $490- $500 per week
- Holiday rental:
- $115 per night - off peak (min 5 night stay)
- $155 per night - school holidays (min 7 night stay)
- $289 per night - Events (min 5 night stay)
- $315 per night - Xmas peak (min 7 night stay)
TWEED ULTIMA COMPLEX:
- Secure living (with onsite management)
- Single car accommodation + own generous size lockable shed (adjacent to the car space)
- In-ground pool (heated in cooler months)
- Spa & BBQ
- Lift to each level from basement
- Public gym (special discounted rates for residents & guests)
Tweed Ultima Apartments are perfectly located in the vibrant heart of Tweed Heads & Coolangatta border.
They offer the very best as a resident or equally impressive holiday destination whilst enjoying the fabulous lifestyle with a myriad of cafes, restaurants, and surf clubs all at your fingertips.
You can simply leave your car at home and enjoy a flat walk to local conveniences of both Coolangatta & Tweed central such as:
- Tweed Hospital
- Tweed Centro Shopping Centre
- Tweed Bowls Club
- Twin Towns
- The newly upgraded Strand Shopping Centre at Coolangatta equipped with movie theatre, Woolworths and trendy retail outlets & cafes'.
Local surf beaches at Rainbow, Snapper, Coolangatta & Kirra & D-Bah (just to name a few) are all within a short walk with the Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University within (5) minutes.
A delightful secure residential address, priced to sell by its proud & motivated seller.