One of the rarest opportunities in the popular riverside town of Tumbulgum on the Tweed Coast has hit the market.
This outstanding parcel of land (with large shed / workshop plus rear 4 bedroom residence) overlooks the Pristine Tweed River system has a broad range of opportunities for enhancement or redevelopment for a mix of both residential and commercial uses.
Tumbulgum is an Historic town which has a heavy tourist trade all year round adding extra support to the sites long term potential.
- Lot 3 / DP 1223
- Prime 980m2 allotment with 20m2 frontage
- Front original work shop boasting 517m2 under roof & with massive exposure
- Rear 4 bedroom Queenslander residence in good condition
- Market rent for house is assessed @ $350 per week, shed (as is) $500 per week = total rent (as is) in the vicinity of $850 - $1,000 per week
The tranquil village of Tumbulgum is just a casual 10/15 minute drive South of Tweed Heads/Coolangatta or 10 minutes North of Murwillumbah.
Tumbulgum is anchored by the Historical Tavern & complimented by (3) cafe's, general store & gallery.
In addition , the village has its own Primary School, Tennis courts , Town Hall & boat ramp/jetty which is a mere 50m from your front driveway.
The site has direct route to the pacific highway and only 10 minutes to the City of Tweed Heads and Coolangatta / Gold Coast.
The Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University is within 15 minutes.
Outstanding & endless opportunities for a multitude of uses such as:
- Marine / Mechanical / Commercial & retail shops /Residential combination - Motel site - cafes - licensed bar - Bed and Breakfast (BACKPACKERS). S.T.C.A.
Motivated seller with clear instructions to sell & has reduced the list price by $100k to obtain a prompt sale.