531 Zara Road Chillingham
SUBMIT ALL OFFERS
LIMPINWOOD LODGE - residence & 3 luxurious chalets'
Wonderful opportunity to acquire this very special property comprising (4) bedroom homestead style residence & (3) individual 'five star' self-contained private chalet units, all on a (9) acre allotment.
This award-winning income producing lifestyle property, is licensed as a wedding venue as well as a Bed & Breakfast.
MAIN RESIDENCE - KEY FEATURES :
- Spacious open plan living w/ timber & tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning & combustion fire place
- Large well-appointed kitchen w/ stunning timber slab of camphor laurel
- Generous master bedroom w/ walk in robe, ensuite & commands picturesque mountainous views
- Covered front deck
- Large covered 'Australiana' style pavilion w/ bar, BBQ & pizza oven, his & her toilets, 1 x hand basin & shower (area set up for both personal & function use)
- Office with separate side access & internal access
- Double garage
- Large fully equipped laundry with white goods and plenty of linen
CHALET'S - KEY FEATURES :
- Privately positioned amongst garden setting
- Generous living & bedroom zones
- Combustion fire places
- Fully self-contained stylish kitchen & bathroom
- Cathedral ceilings
- Timber flooring
- Outdoor hot tub / spa bath
- Covered deck with BBQ
- Ongoing water supply (fed from bore to 100,000 litre holding tanks - approx.)
FUNCTION & LAWN AREA
- Expansive lawn area, ideal for functions & garden weddings
- Lovely outdoor open air gazebo (could facilitate lightweight roofing)
EXTERIOR KEY FEATURES & INCLUSIONS :
- Golf buggy (petrol powered)
- Ride on mowers x 2 (large John Deer 72 inch deck & older smaller John Deer)
- Vintage caravan affixed & under cover
- Water tanks 100,000 litres approximate
- Septic system
- All furnishings within the (3) chalets
- Pizza oven & BBQ within pavilion
- Business website & booking system w/ links to Booking.com, Asoda, Expedia, Wotif and Air B & B, plus regular reviews on Trip advisor
- Security system & (3) monitors
- Large shed / workshop
- Timber sheds
- Vegie patch areas
- Part gravel & extensive bitumen driveways
- Bex Awards
- Easy wedding 2017
- Tweed Sun local favourites
DETAILS & FINANCIALS
- Land size 3.67h = 9.2 acres
- Gross income around $100k pa
- Chalet weekend nightly tariffs $325-$350 each per night incl. continental breakfast
(Full & detailed list of income & expenditure upon request)
Limpinwood Lodge is located within (5) minutes from Chillingham & 30 minutes South of Tweed.
Chillingham itself is nature's link to some of the Tweed's hidden secrets such as, Mount Warning, Tyalgum, Uki, Crystal Creek & a gateway to Springbrook National Park, home to the Natural Bridge & alluring must see glow worms.
You will enjoy being just (20) minutes from Murwillumbah, which provides your closest CBD for major shopping & a full range of services - Tweed is about 30 minutes North.
The Gold Coast beaches & Airport are within (40) minutes & Byron Bay easily less than an hour.
This unique property and cash flow positive business, is perfect for those wanting a passive income stream, whilst enjoying a relaxing country lifestyle.
For visionaries, there is tremendous upside to increase turnover from both wedding functions & accommodation.
Motivated sellers have set a realistic sale price expectation, which is well below replacement cost.
DJ Stringer Property Services
76 Griffith Street
T 07 5599 5222
F 07 5599 2255
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.