509 Upper Crystal Creek Rd Crystal Creek
Buyer Range $1.4M - $1.495M
COUNTRY LIFESTYLE RETREAT - SUBMIT ALL OFFERS
Wonderful opportunity to acquire this superb property holding providing idyllic country living and comprising of a sleek & stylish (3) bedroom low set residence privately nestled amongst (96) glorious acres of lush green gently undulating pastures & bordered by (2) creeks.
Suitable as a private Lifestyle Retreat accessible to all amenities or for cattle, equine, stud and or most farming activities, this enviable property offers a peaceful country lifestyle whilst still staying in touch with the outside world.
- Formal & informal air-conditioned living with combustion fire place
- Polished lime stone flooring
- Hostess kitchen with stone benches, timber breakfast bar, stainless appliances including commercial size Ilve oven with (6) burner gas cook top
- Master bedroom with ensuite & retreat area
- Stunning 13.5m solar heated lap pool
- Entertainers covered terraces overlooking pool
- Double lock up garage
- Machinery shed
- Separate stand-alone studio, home office or kids hang out (formerly part of the 100 year old dairy farm house)
- Fenced paddocks x (4) with cattle yards, which can support 40 head of cattle
(Machinery & equipment is also available by negotiation, as too the grazing 24 head of existing cattle on the property)
- Land size 96 acres (38.97 hectares) approximately.
- 46,000 litre water tank & an abundance of clear creek water
- Septic sewerage system
- Rates $427 per 1/4 year
- Market rent $750 - $800 per week
'Splendido' is privately positioned, close to the Internationally renowned Crystal Creek retreat & within (10) minutes to Murwillumbah township providing ample retail therapy, major shopping, private & public Schools and all amenities.
From Murwillumbah you will be within;
- 10 Minutes to Tumbulgum
- 20 minutes to Tweed Heads
- 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport / 75 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 40 minutes to Byron Bay
For surfers & beach lovers, local beaches at Fingal, Kingscliff & Gold Coast (just to name a few) can all be enjoyed within 30-40 minutes from home.
A truly gorgeous estate with endless options that would appeal to those with farming ambitions & or those requiring a private country lifestyle retreat for personal or business use.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.
: 38.98 hectares
DJ Stringer Property Services
76 Griffith Street
T 07 5599 5222
F 07 5599 2255
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.